dinsdag 3 maart 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Bella Sending You Smiles....

Oh  are you in love with Conie Fong's stamps like I am as I can't get enough of her gorgeouss stamps especially the bears have stolen my heart hahahaha
So this time I played with Bella Sending You Smiles....I coloured her with Aquamarkers, I am renewing my love for my watercolouring pencils and markers...

And this is the card that I created with it...
A sweet cheer me up card with no designer papers just a background embossed with a embossingfolder by Tattered Lace Dies dotted crosshatch and the sentiment is for the Country Treasure stamp set.


Hope you enjoyed my Cheer me up card.

I am playing the following challenges...
Papertake weekly with Anything Goes....
Try It out tuesday with Pearls for girls...
Crafty Sentiments with Spring Colours...
The Pink Elephant with Girlie Girl....


hugs Ria


1 opmerking:

  1. This is such a pretty card, and such an adorable image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria