dinsdag 17 maart 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Sweet Mermaid by Melissa Stevens...


Hi, here is my early morning colouring I did for Melissa Stevens. I used my Aqua Promarkers to colour her.

And this is the card that I created with her. 
The papers I used are by Maja Designs sooo pretty.I used my favourite Tattered Lace Die Primrose Flourish.
I cut the dies that I used out of watercolouringpaper so the flowers are also coloured with Aqua Promarkers.



I am playing the following challenges...
Die Cutting Diva's with Spring...
That Craft Place with Add A Charm...
613 Avenue with Anything Goes...

hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Ria, Beautiful card and such a sweet charm. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria