vrijdag 13 maart 2015

Polkadoodles- WP9- Bathtime....

Today I want to show you this card that I forgot to blog about :) whooopssiee hahahaha this is Bathtime by Polkadoodles and you can find it on the Work and Play 9 collection or as a digistamp in the Polkadoodles shop (links down this posting)
I coloured her with Alcohol markers and enhanced a little bit with pencils.
Papers are also from the WP9 collection and this awesome cardshape as well....

I am playing the following challenges....
Crafts 4 Eternity with Mums or Ladies....
GraphIt with Spring Colours...

Hugs Ria


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Ria! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the shape, the stamp and your fabulous design!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.
    Hope to see you again! Good luck!
    Hugs : )

    Francesca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. beautiful gorgeous image and coloring thanks for joining us at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ good luck
    caroline dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous make hun, I adore this image! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Graph'it Markers Colouring Challenge for our 'Spring Colours' Challenge. Yvonne (DT)

    www.graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so gorgeous, I like the colours,Thank You for playing along with us at Graph'It Colour Crazy Challenge this time, hope to see you again, Good Luck.
    Kevin Graph'It Colour DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria