dinsdag 24 september 2013

Pink Gem Designs- Have a batty day...


ohh I am in the halloween mood. I wanna make many more but here in Holland Halloween is not such a big deal as most Dutch don't do anything about Halloween. So I really should not create alot of Halloween stuf :)  But when I saw that at Pink Gem there where a few new additions to the store I could not stop myself and I had to use them  ;) So here is my HAVE A BATTY DAY card. I used Pink Gem Chloe with cauldron, Batty set, Halloween papers.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is lovely, I love the image & all the layers.
    Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs, good luck, we hope you will join in future challenges x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very sweet card! I really like how the pencils you used look like watercolors.
    And who can resist a bat with chubby cheeks?
    Thanks for playing with us at HDH.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. How cute :-) Great creation and thank you for playing at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-)

    IKE xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love this fun card! Halloween is a favorite of mine as well, I just love getting creative for that holiday!!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So cute! and great colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria