donderdag 12 september 2013

Meljen's Design Challenge- Use School Supplies...


Today is a new challenge day at Meljen's Designs Challenge and our theme today is to USE SCHOOLSUPPLIES. I used a notebook and used Little Bunny Witch. She is coloured with Spectrum Noir markers. The digipapers are made by Moi ;) and I LOVEEEE them. Added loads of ribbons and lace on the binders.

I am playing the following challenges...
Spectrum Noir with the travel theme.... A witch fly on her broom so I guess that is some kind of traveling ;) hahahaha

hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing colors! Great creation!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll join us again soon!

    Hugz
    Laurian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous, Ria and I love those papers!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria