zondag 29 september 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge 18- Trick Or Treat....

Trick or Treat smell my feet or give me something sweet to eat.....

hahahahaha Trick or Treat is the new theme for the challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenges. And Look at that cutie that I got to work with ;) it is soooo sweet. Her name is Bubbles Halloween. I printed her on Stamplinnen from JoyCrafts and coloured her with Prisma's. The background paper is from the Boo to You Collection from Paper Garden Projects. I did not have any black lace or black doily so I airbrushed them both BLACK hahahaha soo easy to do it yourself. The sentiment that I used is one from the Ghoulish Sentiments set from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Ria. I have been making these sort of little Halloween bag tops all day, they are so nice to do. Yours is super love the image and colours used. Thank you also for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the sweet treat bag Ria! Really enjoy having you on the team....you are such a great team player and always make me laugh...and you design beautifully too, what a bonus! hugs xxxooo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is simply adorable Ria!!! Love it so much.. :)
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Couldnt be cuter, Ria! Love your coloring (with PENCILS, no less!) and I love that you've made it a bag topper. What a treat! xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous Ria! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Cute card. I love the Halloween image and your brilliant colouring using Prismas. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love these images from Lacy Sunshine! Love this card, makes me look forward to Hallowe'en. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' for the Things with Wings challenge, good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca - Pop on by to win a prize on October 6

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love this treat topper! You did a fantastic job on the coloring. I think I need to trick or treat at your house.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This is cute Ria, I love your paper choice. Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria