zondag 15 september 2013

Lacy Sunshine.... Under the sea....and exiting news.....

Whooohooo when I saw I was the next GDT for Lacy Sunshine Challenge Almost did a salto hahahaha I love Heather's stamps, and I totally love the loyalty scheme they have going for the challenge when you get a free digi to play with. :) Especially cuz I am saving pennies for our trip to Orlando and can't spend much on crafting gooodies right now. Soo the Lacy Sunshine challenge theme this time is Under the Sea and I got to play with the gorgeouss Pearl Sea Kissed digistamp. I coloured her with Spectrum Noir and Flex markers. The digipapers are made by moi :) I love making my own papers. I used a Spellbinders die for the background and did some hand stitching on it. I found these funky metal roses and seahorse charm in my large stash :)
Thanks girls for having me as your guest designer this week as it looks like your stuck with me for a longer period as Heather asked me to join her Sunshie girls DT ;) hahahahaa and I said YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Lacy Sunshine


hugs Ria

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Really pretty design Ria! Love the purple colors and charm! Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps challenge! HUGS :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So pretty! I love the soft colors and your coloring is fabulous! Congrats on the being a GDT member - you are an inspiration!
    Lyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OH! I just read you are not only GDT but a new DT member seriously congrats!!
    lyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fantastic card Ria and WELCOME to the NUT HOUSE!!... LOL.. <3 xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. WOOHOO Ria! A huge congrats on your permanent position as a Sunshine girl! Your work is gorgeous and they're lucky to have you. Fabulous innaugural card. Such pretty colors and fab details. xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous card, and a fab charm too!
    Mandy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love this Ria! So glad you are a newbie on the team too! Welcome! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous card! Love your layout and coloring. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh she is really cute. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. now you don't have to spend your Orlando pennies on Lacy Sunshine images!!! nice to have you on the team Ria! and your card is absolutely gorgeous!!! love the colors and of course your little dotted cheeks. Wonderful! xxxooo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beautiful card!

    Hugs
    Kim

    Please visit my site DigiDarlaDesigns.com for some stamp you may need to your stamping if you have some time...


    Thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Your card is beautiful. I love the soft colors and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our future challenges!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria