donderdag 19 september 2013

MilkCoffee Showcase GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS....

Today is the new Showcase day over at MilkCoffee digistamps and this time we are showing of our GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.... and believe me MilkCoffee has some of the cutest girl digistamps! At least I think so hahahahaha  I used digipapers by Moi. And I coloured Tiffany with Spectrum Noir markers. and it was the last thing I could finish with my poor Tb1,2 as they are completly empty now ;( I soo need refills :( the ticket sentiment is from Digital Delights.

I am also playing the following challenges..
NutCrafters with your favourite colours... I used my second fav... soft blue tones...

hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for joining in the Spectrum Noir travel Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with the Spectrum Noir challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria