donderdag 5 september 2013

Digital Delights New Release....

Welcome to the new release from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. Today I am showing you Sorceress Samantha. I coloured her with a combination of Copics, Spectrum Noir, Stickles and Prismacolor pencils/Sansodor. I made a shadowbox so it looks like she really is flying, I glued her on a piece of acetate. I also used the Ghoulish Sentiments and the Ghoulishly Scare DP on my box. Used many dies and some punches.

I am playing a couple of challenges... 

Hugs Ria

Photobucket

7 opmerkingen:

  1. AWE this is very Adorable!!! fabulous Halloween card!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Is she cute, or what! This is an adorable image and you colored it to perfection! I love all of the little extras you added, including the shadowbox! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amazing!! Love it so much :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I do love this fancy window card. Great scene and flowers too. NancyD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Absolutely fab card, love the flying witch!!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is so adorable! Such a unique creation! Thanks for joining us this week at the Crazy Challenge!

    Mei
    CCH DT
    Love to Create DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria