donderdag 19 september 2013

Digital Delights Slippy Teacup and Ornament Delightfull cuts...


Yeah don't you love Thursday's :) I know I love them as I have so much to show each thursday. This week I want to show you this cute Ornament card from Digital Delights by Louby Lou and this oh so sweet Slippy Teacup. I love penguins soo cute. I cut the ornament with my Silhouette Cameo. I also used the Winter ticket sentiments. 

I am playing the following challenges...
Crafty Cardmakers with Things with Wings... Penguins have wings ;)

hugs Ria

Click Link To Buy
 Teacup Slippy (colored)Teacup Slippy

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Another cracking card hun! love the details you put into them. Joey xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fab card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Ria!
    Another Gorgeous card this week! Girl, you are nothing short of amazing! I love your style!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. cute card!! love the image!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for joining us at CAFS!
    Jani x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria