donderdag 12 september 2013

MilkCoffee Challenge combined with new release from Paper Garden Projects...

I combined today's Challenge post for MilkCoffee with the new released Roadside Flowers papers from Paper Garden Projects.  The theme at MilkCoffee is Fabulous Fall colours and I totally failed the theme ;) I know as I tried and tried but the fall colours didn't wanted to work with me so I decided to use Kraft Cardstock to make it at least look a bit more brownish ;) LOL Hope it works. It has been terrible weather here in Holland so the lighting isn't the best.

I am playing the following challenges...
Hugs Ria


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a cute card, fab!

    Hugs
    Kim

    Please if you have much time visit my new site DigiDarlaDisigns.com

    Thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cute card and I love your stamp. Thanks for joing us at Creative Knockouts challenge.
    Marijke.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A very Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So cute! I love that die cut in the center!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a cute fairy! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
    hugs
    Sabine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your adorable fairy card.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria