woensdag 4 september 2013

Happy Birthday DANNI!!! Flutterby Bloghop....

Today is the first of TWO Flutter By Wednesday blog hops to celebrate Danni's (the
owner/creator of FBW) birthday! Today we have the friends of Danni fluttering along to
share some amazing creations to inspire you!!
You should have fluttered here from Jennie! if not--start at the
beginning of the hop at the Flutter By Wednesday Blog.
Be sure to leave comments at each stop that you flutter to as there are some surprises
hidden! You have until September 9th, 2013 at midnight CST to flutter along!
We hope that you’ll also join in this week’s challenge at Flutter By Wednesday which is
anything goes with a butterfly or fairy! A little butterfly told us that if the challenge gets
over 100 entries there will be a prize!!
Here’s my project for today~~ 


Now you should hop on to Kim! Don’t forget to flutter to the FBW
Blog tomorrow for another hop full of more fluttery inspiration!!

Hugs Ria

25 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beautiful. What a precious stamp and so beautifully colored. Love the lacy butterflies and the beautiful ribbon. Absolutely stunning card. I am sure the recipient will be blessed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a pretty card with such a sweet image!! Love it! Thank you for being part of this hop and making my birthday extra special!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello Ria!! WOW! This card is stunning! Love the flowers along with the sweet image! :) HUGS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is such a pretty card. I love the adorable image.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Sooo pretty! That little fairy is so cute, and I love the die cut butterlies and the bling. TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. beautiful work! I love those diecut butterflies!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What an adorable card with it's sweet, cherub fairy!
    Woo-hoo...friends of Danni for making her day so special!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. ooooh.. what a beautiful purple blog!!!
    Gorgeous card too :D
    Happy flutterby Birthday hop to Danni!
    Sammi
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Very pretty - love all the layers, flowers and ribbon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. AWE this is Beautiful!!! I love the image too!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wow! How adorable! I love the colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I love all the ribbon and stitching! A very pretty card! Thank you for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. oh my gosh those butterflies are to die for!! need/want them!!! such a cute image too!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love all the details of your card - so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Oh my, she is so gorgeous. Such a neat card. I love strawberries (and now I feel hungry lol).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Oh Ria, you sure have added tons of goodness in this one. Love it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. This is gorgeous!! I love those butterfly diecuts! So elegant.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I thought I'd seen almost every gorgeous image available but I've somehow missed this one lol! Love your card Ria, the colours are gorgeous! XOX Lucy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria