woensdag 18 september 2013

Paper Garden Projects New release combined with Lacy Sunshine and Pink Gem Designs...


Tomorrow Paper Garden Projects is releasing a new kit Cupcake Box Project which comes with a cute cuttingfile for a cupcake box but it also has these stunning papers in Brown/Green and Turquoise colours. So this time I thaught it would be fun to work with the papers instead of the cuttingfiles. The sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs and is one of my favourites out of the Vintage Occasions set especially on Stepcards as it comes out so pretty. And I used this oh so cute Lacy Sunshine Honeysuckle Rose and I coloured her with a mix of Copics,Spectrum Noir and Flex markers. I used the Butterflydie from Noordesigns and use loads of flowers and punches. The lace and all the bling are from Bow N Buttons.


I am playing the following challenges...

Hugs Ria


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh how pretty and cute! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous card love your many folds, and your image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a cutie! Your coloring and your project are stunning.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely little card. Those butterfly dies are just beautiful, and such a sweet little image. Thank you for joining this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So many details! And they are work beautifully together. I love the colors you've used and that image is off the charts cute! I'd been thinking of getting one of the Flower Pot Pretties and you've convinced me.
    Very nice stitching too and that makes your card a great addition to our challenge this week at Stamp 'n' Doodle. Thanks so much for sharing and good luck!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Stamp 'n' Doodle Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria