zondag 8 september 2019

Spectember Day 8 Show your Sparkle....

 Who is ready for day 8 of Spectember??? Me me me me hahahahah Show us your sparkle is the theme for today and man it is hard to show it on this card but it is there so I took a video of it to proof it....

I used Spectrum Noir Illustrators BP7-5, BG10-8-6 to color the butterflies. The Spectrum Noir Harmony Waterreactive Plum Jam, Fuchsia I used for the background. I just added some of the inkpad to my SN craftsheet and pushed my White Stamping card into it. 
The Crafter's Companion Majestic Butterfly is stamped with the Finesse alcohol proof. Can I say these are my favourite go to for stamping images the alcohol proof and the waterproof both are amazingly good! 
---

Wie is er klaar voor dag 8 van Spectember ??? ikke ikke ikke hahahahah Show us your sparkle is het thema voor vandaag en man, het is moeilijk om het op deze kaart te laten zien, maar het is er, dus heb ik maar een video gemaakt om het te bewijzen ...
Ik gebruikte Spectrum Noir Illustrators BP7-5, BG10-8-6 om de vlinders te kleuren. De Spectrum Noir Harmony Waterreactive Plum Jam, Fuchsia die ik als achtergrond heb gebruikt. Ik heb wat inkt op mijn SN craftmat aangebracht en een paar druppels water erbij en daarna mijn witte stampingcard erin geduwd, en dit laten opdrogen.
De Crafter's Companion Majestic Butterfly is gestempeld met het Finesse alcoholbestendige. Mag ik zeggen dat dit mijn favoriete merk is om stempels te stempelen, de alcoholproof en de waterproof zijn beide ongelooflijk goed! En alle andere merken zijn hier de deur uit....


Here is my proof of the sparkle :)



2 opmerkingen:

  1. So stunning - the colors are just magical on these butterflies. Thanks so very much for joining us this at the Creative fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooo, It is beautiful and in my favorite color Thank You for joinimm us at Simple Create Too. Robin Dy Member Simply Create Too

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria