woensdag 25 september 2019

Spectember day 25- Holiday....

Day 25 of Spectember and I am doing great so far hahahaha I hope everybody else is playing each day to as you can win a wonderfull prize at the end maybe :) and you can be picked Fan Favourite each week and then your creation will be on the Spectrum Noir facebook page as the header for everybody to be seen.
So today I am showing you this card that I created with the beautifull Poinsettia Perfection collection from Crafter's Companion. I used the Christmas Ivy die and colored it with the Spectrum Noir Metallic markers. I also Colored the Grande Poinsettia die and colored it with my SN Aquablend pencils. I put on many many layers of the pencils to get this rich deep red watercolor. I used the SN Midas Gold inkpad to give the poinsettia's a light golden shimmer. The beautifull sentiment comes with the Poinsettia Perfection paperpad 12x12. It is such a pretty paperpad that I am almost afraid to use it.....
I would like to play the following challenges...

hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Ria! Such a pretty layout.
    hugs,
    de

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful in every detail - love the die cut too! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a gorgeous Christmas card, these dies are awesome, from the marvelous poinsettias to the ivy to the pattern papers and lovely stitching.
    Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ohhhhh Ria this is just gorgeous!!!
    Thanks so much for dreaming the embossible dream with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria