zaterdag 21 september 2019

Spectember day 21- Nature....

Oh today's theme of Spectember is so much easier for me hahahahah so I colored this page from a Decotime coloringbook with the Spectrum Noir Aquablend and Colourtint pencils.


The pencils I used: 





And the finished piece. I was soo scared that I would mess it all up after doing the pretty Butterfly, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out so far. I might be adding to this at a later point but for now I am leaving it as it is.

I would like to play the following challenges...

hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, the butterfly really pops out of the flowers! Magnificent colourwork. Hugs Ela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A lovely floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Tress and Leaves' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So beautiful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. beautiful colouring on your flowers, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Just spotted this on CraftyCatz challenge and had to pop over and see for myself, its so beautiful and the colouring is wonderful, that Butterfly is stunning.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria