woensdag 11 september 2019

Spectember day 11- Try something new...

Ohhh this was a hard cookie as I did not have any new stamps to play with nor could I think of a new technique to start with so then I got the brilliant idea to color some of the left over foil bits(negatives) that you get when your are foilstamping with the Gemini Foilpress. Already can promise you that You will see more of this soon from me hahahah as I totally love the look of it.
I used the Foil Stamp die Vintage Lace background and the Gold Shimmer foil.
I colored the background first with the Spectrum Noir Harmony Fuchsia inkpad.

Then I went over the rest of the white and parts of the fuchsia with the Parakeet inkpad. I am totally loving this combination with the Shimmer gold it reminds me of the Bollywood sari's the woman wear. Or fantasy snakeskin hahahahaha. 


I colored her first with the Spectrum Noir Illustrators RB4-3-2m BP7-5-3, GY4, GG4-2 and Triblend Fair Skin markers.  I enhanced the colors with the Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils.

I used the Die'sire thinking of you die and the Die'sire Beatrice border die.


I would like to play the following challenges....

hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie achtergrond gemaakt. Mooie kaart.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful card ♥ Love the color theme
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Lemon Shortbread challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs from Elin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria