vrijdag 13 september 2019

Spectember day 13.... Coloring outside the lines....

Oh today is going to be a fun one as the theme is Coloring Outside the lines.... I really was breaking my head over this one as I do not color outside my lines!! so then I was going thru a coloring book and a lightbulb appeared above my head. Just color the background and leave everything else white :) coloring outside the lines... Makes me curious to know how my teamies fixed this one hahahahaha I colored with the Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils Mango, Carrot, Fig and Grapefruit. The vellum was tinted with the Pink Tulip Harmony inkpad. The sentiment is made with the Gemini Foilpress and the Foil stamp die Thinking of you and pink foil on vellum.

ik wil graag meedoen met de volgende challenges....

hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so beautiful and I just love torn vellum, its a favourite of mine too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh this is a fabulous light bulb moment; beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week; Nelly DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A beautiful way to colour outside the lines! Lovely card, the foiled sentiment looks great on the vellum. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful make and thank You for joining us at Polkadoodles
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella
    Xx

    https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a stunning card. Such a clever take on the other challenge. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria