vrijdag 27 september 2019

Spectember day 27... Create a background...

Ohh Today is a special day for me as it is Spectember day 27 Create your own background and it is the first day I am returning to the Scrapper's Delight DT. I was on Janice's dt in 2012-2013 and did some freelance coloring for her in 2016 but here I am again with one of her cute stamps. I just love her style and today it is release day for this cute Sarah the Witch you can find her in the new section of the store
I colored her with my Spectrum Noir Triblend markers Tan- Brown Grey and Fair skin and used the DG4-2, EB4-2,EB8, GY3 of SN Illustrator markers. Then I enhanced the image with the SN Colourblend pencils and blending sollution.

Here you see how I created some of my backgrounds. This was the base for this card but I added the moon so used Silent Night on top of the 5 colors I used.










3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this gorgeous card love the image and your colouring

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely background and it's perfect for you stamped image. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card and love the backing thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week and good luck

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria