donderdag 19 september 2019

Spectember day 19- Follow the sketch...

Day 19 of Spectember is to follow a sketch. So I picked the CC Blossoming Bouquet stamp for this one and Stamped it with the SN Finesse black alcohol proof inkpad on the SN marker pad paper and Colored with the Spectrum Noir Illustrator.

I started with the GG5-4-2.

For the flowers I used the AP4-2-1


Here you see it colored with the Illustrator markers.

I like to enhance my coloring with the Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils. I started with the Maroon to darker the flowers.

Here it is all finished with the Maroon.

I used the Colourblend Fern Green for the leaves of the plant.
And here is my finished card with the Sketch. I used the CC 3D embossing folder Floral Fusion and used the Letterpressing technique with the Pine Tree SN Harmony water reactive inkpad. I created the green backgrounds also the the SN Harmony inpads, Pine Tree and Grasshopper.


I would like to play the following challenges...

hugs Ria

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow, stunning card, love the stitching!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria