zaterdag 14 september 2019

Spectember day 14- get your bling on...

day 14 who is with me still??? so today it is Get your Bling on.... And I picked the Spectrum Noir Midas Platinum as my bling for today....
Look at how beautiful the Midas ink look when it is just stamped on vellum with a sentiment from the Parisian collection.

I decided to stamp my basecard and I used the Spectrum Noir Harmony Pale fig and Oasis for it combined with the Platinum again. I used the butterflies from the Flutterby collection. First stamped the silhouette butterfly in the Pale fig. Then I used the detailed butterfly stamp and used the Platinum on it. The foliage stamp is from a Crafter's Companion set called Rose buds. First I stamped it with the Oasis and then I stamped again over it this time with the Platinum. Totally love how it looks.

For the main piece on my card I first colored some white stamping card and colored it with the Spectrum Noir Harmony Midnight, Damson Wine and Plum Jam inkpads. Then I used the Crafter's Companion 3D embossingfolder In the garden and did the Letter pressing technique with it. So you ink up the folder and then add your paper to it and then put it thru the Gemini machine. It comes out so pretty.

And this is the total card.

I want to join the following challenges...

hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria