dinsdag 3 september 2019

Spectember day 3- Cute Companions...

Whhoohooo day 3 is here... I really love Spectember so far. For today the theme is Cute Companions. Now it would have been easy to grab a cute animal stamp but I thought that the Animal Silhouette Dies would be perfect for it. I used blackcardstock from Crafter's Companion and the Gemini Hugs word edge die. The background is soo yummie and believe me I am not a yellow fan. But combined with the other colors I love it. Spectrum Noir Harmony Inkpads Honeypot, Lemon Tonic, Orange and Fuchsia.
---------
Whhoohooo dag 3 is hier ... Ik ben echt dol op Spectember tot nu toe. Voor vandaag is het thema Cute Companions. Nu zou het gemakkelijk zijn geweest om een schattige dierenstempel te pakken, maar ik dacht dat de Animal Silhouette Dies daar perfect voor zou zijn. Ik gebruikte blackcardstock van Crafter's Companion en de woordrand mal van Gemini Hugs. De achtergrond is zo ontzettend mooi en geloof me, ik ben geen geel fan. Maar in combinatie met de andere kleuren vind ik het geweldig. Spectrum Noir Harmony stempelkussen Honeypot, Lemon Tonic, Orange en Fuchsia.
Ik wil graag meedoen met de volgende challenges....


hugss Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I am loving your backgrounds! Another great one that really makes the silhouettes pop.
    Thanks again for joining us at A Place To Start this month.
    Scarlett xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is beautiful and I really like the word running vertically on the right edge of the card! I'm putting that technique into my memory bank for future use! : ) Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!
    Rachelle - DT@APTS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful work, Ria! The background is gorgeous and the silhouette dies were the perfect design choice and your focal grouping is flawless! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Get Creative, good luck!!! Amy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria