maandag 30 mei 2016

Thinking of you....


Somehow cardmaking is going sooo slow lately ;) well good thing I only have 1 DT to worry about now whahahahahhaa and yes that was by choice...... 
So I have more time to play with all my other stamps and play challenges and not worry about new releases etc.... Althoug I will miss that part as well hahahahaa

So today's card is with this cute Butterfly Fairy Friend from Some Odd Girl...
Coloured with SN aquablend pencils, SN clear sparkle pen and Molotow marker....


I am playing the following challenges...
The sketch is from:

Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Eureka Stamps.
    Mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute, Thank you for joining us for The Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What an adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria