donderdag 19 mei 2016

Notebook....

Sometimes it is fun to go thru old boxes of stash as then you find treasures you forgot you had ;) so Today I found this cute black notebook and as I coloured up this Winnie Sugar Sprinkles- Springtime sweet this morning I better made something with both :)

So I coloured Winnie with Spectrum Noir aquablend pencils, SN sparkle clear pen and white Molotow marker for my dots :) Used some leftover papers from a nameless paperpad and loads of small pieces of ribbons :) and did handstitch my papers :) 

Don't forget to check back Saturday as then this notebook will be up as a giveaway on the Polkadoodles party posting :)

I am playing the following challenges....

Followed the sketch from:

Hugss Ria




5 opmerkingen:

  1. What an adorable image and the notebook is fantabulous!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous project! Your sweet image is perfect on your wonderful notebook!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a wonderful way to use the sketch! Your notebook is adorable, such a cute image! Love the paper! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh Ria I love you notebook!! The image of course is adorable but the entire project is great! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful Project!! I love the colors. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.
    Hugs,
    Michelle x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria