zondag 1 mei 2016

You can bug me any time...

Oh what a lovely sunday this is already went out for a long walk with puppy and on our way we met with a cute little 8 week old puppy who gave me so many puppykisses so sweet :) 
So after the walk I started to work on this sweetie with Lily Bug Love from Polkadoodles (stamp and sentiment) I used a nameless paperpad as I adore the designs from it.  I handstitch all the elements with silver thread.

I am playing the following challenges...
The sketch is from:


hugss Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Creaine. I love the card.
    bye Ine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great card. Love the colors. Thank you so much for joining Creaine Challenges. Hugs, Cindy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love this card, colour combo black and pink - perfect! love the layout too. A wonderful design. thank you for joining us at Petal Lu xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the card! Thanks for joining us at Creaine Challenges.
    Ditta XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria