dinsdag 31 mei 2016

Wishing you Peace, Love and Joy....

 I am soo having fun with my stamps :) this one is from Jadedragone and you can find them on Facebook and on Devianart....
I printed it on Crafter's Companion Neenah Destert Storm (kraft) and used watercolours on it ;) Never had done watercolouring on Kraft ;) but it works ;) hahahaha so coloured it with SN aquablend pencils, SN sparkle pen and Molotow marker....
Sentiment is from CC Designs...

I am playing the following challenges....

Hugss Ria



5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love that image! I've never heard of Devianart before - I'm off to check it out now - thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love this! Super cute image. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a great project, I love all the details, stunning! Thank you for joining the Southern Girls this time. Good luck, Julie X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Christmas card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congratulations on winning our recent challenge at Southern Girls. Come on over to claim your prize. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria