dinsdag 17 mei 2016

You're How Old?


heheheh had to make this cutie into a card right away as she was my early morning colouring this morning :) this cutie is from The Greeting Farm. And I just found her back as I am going thru all my digistamps that I collected since I first started in 2007 so thousands of stamps I sometimes totally forgot about or could never find back ;) well printed of 10 full sheets of papers loaded with cute stamps from the past ;)....
This one is coloured with SN aquablend pencils, SN sparkle pen, White Molotow marker....
Rubber Stamp Sentiment is CC Designs...

I am playing the following challenges...

followed the sketch from :


Hugs Ria

9 opmerkingen:

  1. What a fun card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super fun and spunky! You have so perfectly used the sketch challenge. A big thank you for creating with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the sentiment! Super card. Thank you for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps and hope to see you again.
    Mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the cute image you used on the card. You're coloring technique is awesome! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a cute image!!! You did a fabulous job of coloring too! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What an adorable card! I love your coloring and shading. So glad you joined us at HSS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. AMAZING coloring! I so admire those who can color so skillfully! You've done wonders with our sketch this week! Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Congratulations Ria!

    You have been selected as a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick for your design in our Sketch Challenge! You have earned the HSS Artist Pick Badge to display on your blog.

    Please contact me for the html for your badge of grab it from our blog site post.

    Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

    Come play again!
    HSS Design Team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Very cute card, thanks for joining in at PaperGirls this time! You don't say what inspired you from our image, but I like the overall highschool girl feeling associated with the lockers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria