maandag 23 mei 2016

Celebrate

Years ago I bought this digistamp from Cuddly Buddly Crafts as it had my 2 favourite things on it a fairy and a dragon ;) could not resist it at all :) but totally forget it over the years that I had it so you can guess how happy I was when finding it on my harddisk :) soo coloured it with Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils, SN Sparkle pen and white dots with Molotow marker. First I am showing how I sometimes make a watercolouring background. It is really easy and it works best if you do not add to much pressure on your pencil when you touch the paper ;) Just use a brush and water to blend it all together ;) and add white dots everywhere ;) heheheheh loving my dots....

Then when creating my card I needed some custom colour flowers which I didn't had soo got my Spectrum Noir Aquatint Inks (pastels) out and coloured some white roses in the perfect tones for my card....

And finally made this card  with it all :)
Stamp is by Lilyboo at Cuddlybuddly, sentiment is from CC Designs, Die is by Crafters Companion, papers are nameless.


I am playing the following challenges...

Followed the sketch from:

hugss Ria


1 opmerking:

  1. Can see why you loved this image, it is so cute and coloured in gorgeous colours
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria