zondag 22 mei 2016

Happy Happy Birthday to you....

I am having loads of fun colouring with all my older rubber and digistamps :) there are so many stamps that you totally forget when your on DT's as you have to play with certain images and the stamps you already have collected over the years are getting heavy neglected ;) so I have been going to my harddisks and boxes to find so many little sweeties that I am going to try to play with them more without buying new ones ...ughhh so hard as I have my eyes going to some cuties but I am going to stay strong... I HOPE hahahahah sooo this tag is made with a Bugaboo fairy stamp from years ago :) Coloured it with Spectrum Noir aquablend pencils and clear sparkle pen and white dots with Molotow marker.  Dies are from Tattered Lace.... sentiment is a rubberstamp from Amy R CC Designs.

I am playing the following challenges...
Bingo- Bugaboo image- Tag and Dies:

Hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. What a gorgeous tag. I love all the detail work you have done. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sweet tag and beautuful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Ria, I love your cute girl with the lace flowers and the lace butterfly in combination with this pastel colours. Just a wonderful creation. Thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps challenge, hugs alma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ach wat een lief en schattige kaartje Ria. Super! Een mooi design en een schattige afbeelding. Bedankt voor je deelname bij Addicted to Stamps. groetjes, Marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a lovely tag - that image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow Love this project! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with our May Bingo at Catch the Bug, we are so very glad to have you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the ribbon and die cuts you used, very feminine and sweet! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug Bingo challenge hope to see you again and good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria