vrijdag 27 mei 2016

Spellbinding stamps by Nikki Burnette-Challenge- Bright and Bold...


Today it is challenge day over at Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki Burnette Challenge blog and our theme is Bright and Bold...
So I had a though job doing bright and bold ;) LOL I am more into softer tones so had to go out of my compfy zone but stayed soo in it by using PURPLES :) hahahahahaha but the red and bright yellow is weird for me ;)

 I used the gorgeouss Arden Fairy for my card and coloured her with SN Aquablends, SN Sparkle pen and white molotow marker...

I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is stunning, I adore your colours chosen here and you have coloured your image so beautifully. How did you get your stitching to look so perfect. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lovely card colours and design
    thanks for joinning us at ArtbyMiran Challenge
    Jane DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card. I love your colour choices and the stitching is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria