donderdag 17 maart 2016

Let it snow....

Ahhh I love playing with my new stamps so here is another one from Alicia Bel....called Ice Skating Princess.... She is coloured with Aquablend pencils from Spectrum Noir and Sparkle pen.
I am so loving that i have all my embossingfolders in a drawer right next to me as it makes me take them out more and more.... sentiment is from cc designs...

I am playing the following challenges....

No frills for me....not on this one...
I just love dryembossing so much easier and no dirty fingers ;)

hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Card Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute! I love that blue "frame" behind your cute little girl. :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super cute christmas card, Ria, love the sweet image and all your embossing.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck in the draw.
    Dorte x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awww . . . so adorable!! That image is super sweet and your coloring is gorgeous! Love the little "scene" you created. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria