vrijdag 18 maart 2016

Polkadoodles Chalenge- Pastels....

Goodmorning friday :) today is an exiting day as it is not only Challenge day at Polkadoodles but today Nikky will be on Create and Craft tv at 9 pm and at 1 in the afternoon :) the first show is an exiting stamp show which I haven't seen either so will be glued to the screen to see what my teamies have done and the second show will show 2 new collections which are soooo gorgeousss and then I can show my samples WHOOHOOOO hahahahhaah always a fun moment to see your stuf on tv ;)

so for my card I used the gorgeouss Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection. I coloured winnie with watercolouring pencils. the dies are from Tattered Lace....

I am playing the following challenges...
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.nl/2016/03/54-anything-goes-challenge.html
http://2craftygirlschallenges.blogspot.nl/2016/03/challenge-15.html
My bingo is Diecuts, Flowers, 2patterned papers.
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.nl/2016/03/151-bingo-sentiment.html

hugs Ria

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful creation. TFS and have a great weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls We wish you good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Jade
    Crafty-Jade-Creations

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This a beautiful card Ria! I especially love the flowers and swirls they go perfectly with your soft watercolours. Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this chick, perfectly coloured as always too.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great card and great colouring as always x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the colours and embellies on your card x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautifully coloured as always Ria x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your card is just too precious. I love the colors, dies, layout and dies. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. oh my gosh, she is precious! your coloring of her is amazing!

    Thank you so much for joining our 'Bingo challenge + A Sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria