vrijdag 4 maart 2016

Winnie Meets Cherry Blossom Lace part 2....

Here is another Winnie Sugar Sprinkles meet Cherry BlossomLane from Polkadoodles. I adore the Winnie girlies but I treasure the lavender papers in the CherryBlossomLane collection so just have to mix them up together to get what I want ;) hahahaha
I coloured Winnie Sugar Sprinkles with watercolouring pencils, the sentiment is also from Cherry Blossom Lane and coloured with pencils.

I am playing the following challenges...
The sketch is from: 

hugss Ria


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card and great coloring! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back!
    DT Tindaloo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so adorable! I love the shades of purple! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awww. adorable! I love the purple too! Seriously an under used color! Your coloring is beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria