woensdag 16 maart 2016

Happy Birthday...


Oh boy I am so happy to see Winter move on into Spring so I can take my Pictures outside again on my old wooden table heheheheh I love how it is my background like in this picture ;) LOVEEEE
I used the cute Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection from Polkadoodles. Coloured with the Aquablend pencils from Spectrum Noir and the Clear Sparkle pen. Did some doodling around the edges as was a bit lazy to grab a needle and thread hahahahha no idea what brand my die is. ..
Nikky Hall will be on Create and Craft tv on March 18th with 2 shows one stamp show at 9 pm and a show at 1 with beautifull new kits ;) so better set your clocks!!! as it will be worth to watch....


I am playing the following challenges...


Hugss Ria



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable image and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love all the soft, delicate details of this card! Fab job!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card. Very beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. She looks so sweet in her pink dress. Lovely card with lot of details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Really sweet card. Cute image too. Thanks for joining in with us at Ruby's rainbow. Good luck. Hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria