zondag 6 maart 2016

Polkadoodles Foxy Friends....


Happy sunday friends :)
I have had a busy day went to a craft show and bought a new set of Spectrum Noir aquablend pencils, Sparkle pens, H20 waterpaints and loads of cardstock hahahahhaa oh and a bit more but it is soo boring for you if you have to read it all hahahahaha

Here is my card for today this is from the Polkadoodles Collection Work and Play 10 Countrylife. I coloured her with watercolour pencils.
Which is soo my favourite colouring technique :)

I am playing the following challenges...

hugss Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Sweet card, the image is set off beautifully with the wood and plaid papers. Thanks for playing along at Come And Get It Challenges, I hope you come again, Carol DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely card and nice sentiment too Ria, thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl March Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really lovely card, the image is just so lovely :)
    Thanks for sharing it at CAGIC! Kaja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria