zondag 20 maart 2016

Celebrate Everything....


Ohhh this is sooo not my usual style ( for me this is totally CAS)  but have to say I was very happy with how it all worked out :) I made this for the Lemonade Fizz release from Polkadoodles
I followed a sketch but have no idea where from hahahhaa ah well that is how life goes nowadays hahaha I love the springfeeling of this card and after all SPRING is starting today.....

I am playing a couple challenges with this card.


Have a happy sunny sunday...
hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous Ria, the colours are beautiful and I love the stitching.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ria, this is just gorgeous! I love the stitching and the beautiful flowers! The polka dots are perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card and image!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog!
    Hugs- Elina DT GNS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very pretty Ria! I love your pastels and stitched borders too. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Players this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fantastic creation and thank you for joining in on the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge blog this week. Wishing you lots of luck x Hugs Tracey C DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria