donderdag 3 maart 2016

Winnie Sugar Sprinkles meets Cherry Blossom Lane....

ohhh i am soo in love with the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles that I can't stop playing with them :) so here is my second card from today :) and in my favourite colours hehehehe.
The gorgeouss papers are from the Cherryblossom Lane collection. Beautifull Dies are from Tattered Lace- Trios of butterflies- Spring Blooms and Delicate flourish....
Pearls, Ribbon, Lace and Roses from Stash...
Winnie is coloured with watercolouring pencils ( caran dáche, Stabilo's)

I am playing the following challenges...

Hugss Ria


6 opmerkingen:

  1. This is a really cute design, Ria - I love all the different shades of purples. Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz this time.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fab design with a beautifully coloured focal image.
    So pleased to see you in the gallery at Cardz4Galz. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So pretty. I love everything about this card

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awesome creation.. Thanks for joining challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies.
    Vidya, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the colours!! Thank you for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies challenge. Mary DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great card, Ria - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria