zondag 20 maart 2016

Don't let someone......


Oh i feel bad I broke my blogging... I forgot to blog yesterday but I was feeling horrible as Artritus and Fibro where acting up badly could almost not move a round with puppy took me more then 30 minutes while normally we do it in 10.... puppy was at the end of her lease looking at me like ARE YOU COMING WITH ME TODAY!!!! hahahahha and I was like wow your in a hurry.... but she was not as Seven is her name has bad knees herself and HD hipdysplacea so she doesn't move to well either and is almost 9 already but she stays my puppy ;) hahahahah
So here is then my card that I created with the gorgeouss Lemonade Fizz from Polkadoodles.. I used the beehive template and let the Silhouette cut out all the small embellies so I only had to do the handstitching around the borders and glue it all on the beehive and add pearls and Sparkles with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.


I am playing the following challenges....


Hugs Ria

8 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so gorgeous Ria and I love this beehive template!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous shape and so pretty Ria, Thanks for sharing in our stitching challenge at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow stunning design! Really love the stiching!
    Thanks for sharing it at CAGIC! :) xx Kaja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So very creative to make this pink hive! Absolutely adore it! Way to think outside the box!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow..beautiful card Ria...love the soft colors..beehive shape is an awesome idea..Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creation Challenges..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh this is so perfectly spring. I love, love, love this and the stitching is wonderful and so is the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Spring is on its Way Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is fabulous and loving your colors and design Ria. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It, hope to see your creations again. Barb

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi Ria, This is a beautiful card, such a gorgeous and pretty design with lovely spring flowers. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria