maandag 9 februari 2015

Tatty Twinkle Love Me....(pink Round)


Feb 8th was the Create and Craft tv release of the latest Tatty Twinkle range by Tattered Lace, These cuties are illustrated by Nikky Hall.
And I want to show you this cutie called Love me.
First is one of my Early Morning colourings... coloured with a combination of markers and enhanced with pencils.

And here is my finished card that was shown on the tv show.
I created the round card with my Silhouette Cameo. Did all the stitching by Hand as I still do not have a sewing machine... think hubby would have picked up the hints I left him.. BUT NOOOO haahhaha
Also used on my card are the gorgeouss Tattered Lace dies, Watering can and Lots of love washingline dies.... I coloured the flowers of the wateringcan with my markers and gave them a nice touch with the pearl


I am playing the following challenges...
Craft Your Passion with Anything Goes...
Make My Monday with Valentines...
Incy Wincy with Use a punch or Die cut....

hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautifully coloured image on this gorgeous card.The hand stitching adds a special touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautifully coloured image and love the stitching on your cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous dies and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Die or Punch challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria