maandag 16 februari 2015

Hostes Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Lou...

Happy Monday...
Although I have to say it is a bit of a sad Monday as this is my last Hostess Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo...
I really enjoyed my dt time here at DDLL as Wendy is a lovely boss lady and I am very grateful to her for taking me into her team. But now it is time for me to move on and Someone else is going to be showing you gorgeous projects...
So today I am showing you my latest Hostess Monday card.
I created a digital card as I love playing with my photoediting program. I coloured Love A Lot Maizy with Alcohol markers and enhanced it with pencils. The sentiment is from the Farm sentiment set.
The digital kit is from Paper Garden Projects...

So with this card I wave you all goodbye :) but there are still a couple of weeks of Delightfull Thursday where you will see me :)

I am playing the following challenges...
The Crazy Challenge- For mom....
Crafting Musketeers with Cute...
Dream Valley with fav Colour combo- Purple-Aqua-Green...



hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love teals and purples too. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for sharing in our Favourite Colour Combination challenge

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria