vrijdag 13 februari 2015

Tattered Lace Dies Anneversary release.....

Tattered Lace is celebrating their 2 year Annerversary and do this all day today at Create and Craft tv and this whole week, You can win a megabundle of Tattered Lace goodies so you better check it out in the tv shows.....
For my card I used the Home Sweet Home Die and the Build A Phoenix die. I inked the whole birdcage with a brilliance dewdrop in copper colour and I inked the phoenix with Turquoise ink and then added gold embossing powder to it, to get some exiting textures. Reminder to self YOU NEED MORE of that stuff hahahah I have never had such Inky Fingers before as this is my first time playing like this...

I am playing the following challenges...
Brown Sugar with use a bow and a die...
Sister Act Challenge...

hugs Ria


3 opmerkingen:

  1. lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very pretty, elegant and creative card project! Thank you very much for joint us at Sister Act card challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So very pretty. What an intricate Phoenix. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria