vrijdag 13 februari 2015

Polkadoodles-WP8- Guitarboy...

Here is one of my samples from the Polkadoodles show at Create and Craft tv. I used the Work and Play 8 Music collection for this card as it comes with loads of digistamps, embellies, sentiments and the cutest characters ;)
I coloured guitar boy with Alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils...

I am playing the following challenges...
Send a Smile 4 kids with anything for the boys...
Creative Inspirations with Anything Goes...
Crafty Catz for the boys...

hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Really fun card. I've never seen a shape like this before Ria - perfect for a child's card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Do hope you'll stop by again and consider donating some of your cards as we are growing and could use the support! Thanks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow this is a fab card, I love it! thank you for joining us at creative inspirations xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A great creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations :) xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great card, love the design and the image you've used. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria