donderdag 5 februari 2015

Digital Delights by Louby Lou Monthly Release... Pirate Mitzy....


Today is new release day over at Digital Delights by Louby Lou and I got to play with this cute Pirate Mitzy. 
I created this boat for him to rule on. The sentiment is also from Digital Delights by Louby Lou and is from the Ahoy Matey sentiment set...
First I am showing you the early morning colouring of Pirate Mitzy. I coloured with Stylefile markers, Spectrum Noir markers made the plaids on the bandana with a Blender pen and enhanced the skin with Prisma/Derwent pencils.
And this is the total boatcard :)
I am playing the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamps with Brights and Beautifull...
Creative Moments with Anything Goes...

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous creation sweetie, love the little guy he is so cute and so is his boat, really gorgeous sweetie, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time hugs Pops x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love this Ria, gorgeous shape and an adorable image too.

    Donna x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous card Ria! Super cute and I love the design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria