dinsdag 24 februari 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Linda Biggs Fairy Freak...

This week the whole team is featuring artwork from the Fabulous Linda Biggs...
For my card I used Fairy Freak and I printed it on watercolour paper and coloured with watercolouring pencils. I am renewing my love for watercolouring pencils and paints after neglecting them for years hahahaa. I didn't use designer papers this time on my card I just used cardstock and a Dotted crosshatch embossing folder by Tattered Lace to create my background. 

I am playing the following challenges...
PaperTake Weekly with Cool Colours...
Tuesday Throwdowns with Anything Goes...
The Pink Elephant with Anything Goes...


hugs Ria




2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cute card. The image is adorable too! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria