dinsdag 10 februari 2015

Polkadoodles Love Kisses....


I am enjoying the cute stamps from artist Nikky Hall at Polkadoodles... 
So today I want to show you this cute LoveKisses from the Work and Play 9 collection. The sentiment is also from this collection. The flowers are made with Flower cutting files also from Polkadoodles... and with these you never ever have to buy flowers again... just cut them with your Silhouette Cameo and your done :) pretty good investment if you ask me.... So first I am showing you an early morning colouring I did earlier.

And this is the finished card. I totally love it especially with the flowers. I cut them out of white paper and coloured them with my markers. This way I can create every colour I want and need for my cards :) So here is my valentines card.

I am playing the following challenges...
The Pink Elephant with Be my valentine...
Crafty Cardmakers with Love love love...
Creative Cutting with Love.... 
Crafty Boots with Hearts and Valentine...
hugs Ria

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful creation Ria that is one gorgeous image a great choice of colours and a superb design, thank you for sharing this with us at CRAFTY CARDMAKERS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A lovely card with great colouring - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more

    Jackie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a gorgeous image! Loving that colour combo too. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers and More... Bec

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fab card, cute image and lovely flowers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Yes, those flowers are a lovely shape! I love your pink and blue combo on this pretty card. Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a sweet card...great flowers too! Thanks for sharing with us and playing along with The Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria