dinsdag 4 november 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- Paper Garden Projects....


Today I want to show you this card that I created on the computer ;) the stamp First Kiss by Conie Fong from Sweet Pea Stamps fb page  there is a 25% off coupon right now and a Tag Party where you can win 10 rubberstamps at the moment ;) Maybe you would like to join?  Soo I coloured this First Kiss stamp a couple of months ago but never got around making it into something sooo Last Night I played with this pretty  Roadside Wildflowers digital crafting kit from Paper Garden Projects and made this digital card. Playing with digitals is so much fun to and best part for me is that I don't have to add another card into a box an add to the 500+ cards that I already have in my Purplelicious Kingdom ;) hahhahahaa I just can't part with my stuff ;)

I am joining the following challenges...


hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. A really sweet looking card. Adorable image and fabby colours. Lovely digital make. Thanks for playing with us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cute image, a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card! Love the sweet image and design. Thank you for joining our "Girly & Lacy" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria