dinsdag 25 november 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- Regan Kubecek Fine Things ....


Hi, it is Ria here with my view on artist Regan Kubecek's Fine Things digistamp.

First I am showing you Fine Things colouring that I did as an Early morning colouring a couple weeks ago on FB. I coloured her with a new brand alcohol marker that I got Stylefile markers. As I only got a red and blue tone set I had to use all these colours and normally I would not think of combining these together but in the end it all worked perfectly together.

 Especially when I found a digital craftkit that uses the same colourtones so I created an totally digital card, That I can use to send to a friend overseas and personalize it when needed :) as I am really bad at sending out cards ;) yes I know I have about 500 cards in my Purplelicious Craftroom and I just can't part with them it seems

Well I hope you enjoyed my work with the gorgeouss Fine Things stamp from Regan Kubecek at Sweet Pea Stamps.

I am playing the following challenges...
Digitally sweet with Opposites.. Purple And Red...

hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Isn't this pretty and the colours really work well together too! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ria, your designs are always perfecto! Lovely colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The colours are so gorgeous together and your design is fabulous :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Kat x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria