zaterdag 8 november 2014

Lacy Sunshine Stamps- Crimson...

Meet Crimson Bleeding Heart Ethereal Enchantress by Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

I coloured her with Spectrum Noir and Stylefile markers. And her skin is a little bit enhanced with Pencils.

I created this card with her. It is all digital as I am still not moving around much so still no stairs for me and believe me I miss my Purplelicious Kingdom sooo much.
No idea from who the papers etc are as I used this and that and didn't keep track. Sentiment is from Create with TLC...


I am playing the following challenges...
Love to Create with Girly and lacey... my frame is lace,..

hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is stunning!! Love the image & colors! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create: Girly & Lacy Challenge! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and coloured so beautifully, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria