zondag 16 november 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- Bella with Rose by Conie Fong....


Hello,
today I want to show you this incredible cute stamp by Conie Fong at Sweet Pea Stamps...
I adore her little bears so cute....
Coloured with Copics
r85-rv11-rv32-bg13-bg15-bg32-w3-1
enhancement with prisma's warmgrey 50 and 90%

I created this card with the new cuttingfile from Paper Garden Projects and I think it is marvelous ;)
going to make me some more ;)
Pop-up Card Digital Cutting File Set

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts :)
There is also a dt call at the moment for Sweet Pea Stamps. You can find it on the SP facebook page.

The Sweet Pea Bloghop is still active untill tomorrow so if you haven't hopped please do as you can win some marvelous prizes :)
>>>BLOGHOP <<<here.....

I am joining the following challenges...




hugs Ria

8 opmerkingen:

  1. This is adorable. What a lovely image and a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ria - This is really beautiful. Love the softness and all those gorgeous elements you added. Simply stunning. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Really appreciate it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aw, how adorable is this, and I'm not saying that just because I love teddy bears. This is going on my "want list" for sure. Sweet, cute and loveable. I saw your card entry on SAS4Kids and had to get a close-up look at it -- sweet and awesome card !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. My friend, Lillian (comment above), sent this to me. This is an adorable image and card. I love how you've colored this sweet bear. I guess "word of mouth" really does work. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very Pretty! I love the bling and I am not usually a bling kinda girl. The pearls definitely elevate and already wonderful design. Thanks for leaviing beauty in or mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. very cute card and great design.
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ria, I just love this project! Trying to figure out how you did this amazing project. Is it a pop up card?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Such a Beautiful Card, Image and Design! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! I hope you will join us again soon! Hugs Julie DT xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria