woensdag 5 november 2014

Lacy Sunshine Wix Cherry Blossom- A-manda Creations Fancy Free kit....


I had fun last night playing with this gorgeouss Wix Cherry Blossom by Lacy Sunshine, She is coloured mostly with my new Stylefile markers and a little pencil enhancement....

The papers and embellies are from A-manda Creations Fancy Free kit it has loads of lush papers and embellies in this colourtheme and really LOVE it.... Seniment is one i wrote myself.

I am playing a couple of challenges...

Hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank-you Ria! This is fabulous! Thank-you so much for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a lovely card thank you for sharing with Fab n Funky this week, sorry I cant include in the draw as the challenge is for 3 different embellishments only, but hope you will join in our next challenge.

    Beccy x.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria